ARE YOU A TACO LOVER?
THE FASTEST EATER WINS!
The Convet Garden Market is proud sponsor of the TACO EATING Contest!
Fiesta London! is hosting the one and only “Taco Eating Contests” at the Covent Garden Market square on Sunday June 4th 2017
“Taco eating contest is part of London’s Latin American culture celebration”
- The winner will be declared the Taco-EATING Champion.
- First place will receive a commemorative trophy; $100 Downtown-Dollars; and $50 RONA gift card.
- Second place will receive a participant medal; and $50 Downtown-Dollars.
- Third place will receive a participant medal; and $30 Downtown-Dollars.
History will shine upon the grand champions of Fiesta London! Taco-Eating Contest.
***Awards subject to change
Email registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
A lot of you are asking what Tacos are we serving during the 2017 Taco Eating Contest this coming Sunday. Here we go: Chipotle’s Mexican Grill! Feel free to go to the Wellington location, near LCBO, and ask for soft-tacos … start practicing!
The Start Communications’ Taco Eating Contest is open to everyone 18 years old or older.
- There will be one competition for all contestants. All contestants must be present and signed-in at Fiesta London! by 11am on Sunday, June 4th 2017. A contestant will forfeit his or her place should he or she fail to register at the Fiesta London! table by 1pm and be continuously present for the duration of the contest. Contestants will also forfeit his or her place if they leave Fiesta London! after they register.
- The object is to eat five (5) hot-tacos as fast as possible within the allotted 10-minute period.
- Contestants may eat either sitting or standing and must complete eating the entire taco and all contents before proceeding to the next taco. Contestants must wait for the starting signal and must stop eating and must promptly place their hands down on the table or at their side at the ending signal.
- Contestants will be allowed 15 seconds to finish any tacos already in their mouth at the time of the ending signal. Any contestant that throws up will be disqualified. Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to contest rules, tally the number of tacos eaten, monitor the “no throw up or regurgitating” rule, and to disqualify contestants who fail to adhere to the rules.
- Winners will be determined by speed! In the event of a tie, after a brief interval, 2-minute eat-offs will take place until the winner is selected.
- Each participant must complete the eligibility requirements and waiver of liability at General Disclaimer before entering. Entries will be also possible at the festival.
- Ten entries will be randomly pulled and the contestants, but preference will be given to those who pre-registered. All entry forms become the property of Fiesta London. Fiesta London will submit two ‘house entry’ to compete as the 12th contestant. In addition, the reigning champion as of Thursday, June 12, 2015, will also be allowed to compete.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements above, agree to the waiver, and wish to enter the drawing for a contest slot, email us at: email@example.comYou must provide your FIRST/LAST NAME, EMAIL and PHONE NUMBER.